1. Where do you ship?
Internationally! We work with Canada Post and Fedex to ensure your shipment gets to you in a timely manner.
2. Am I able to pickup my order in person?
We currently allow pickup from our private offices in Downtown Toronto. We ask if you prefer this option over shipping to kindly contact us directly with your order at email@example.com and we will follow up with a separate checkout option!
3. Do I have to pay duties and taxes?
There are currently no duties or taxes for items shipping throughout Canada or the U.S. This could change dependant upon a custom order and we will provide this information ahead of time.
Internationally there may be duties taxes based on country of residence which the receiver will be responsible for.
4. Will somebody need to sign for the package?
We do send our packages with signature required unless specifically stated otherwise by the client, at which point the receiver takes full responsibility for the package once it has been shipped.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
1. All stock items have a guaranteed 14 day return policy from date of delivery. Original packaging must be undamaged and no signs of wear and tear. 15-30 days we issue store credit.
2. Custom projects or customized items (such as engraving) are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
3. We want you to be happy! If you have gifted an item and/or a wrong size was ordered we will always do our best to accommodate changes and deal with some returns on a case by case basis.
1. Do you have a store?
We are currently exclusively sold online. However register for our newsletter and you'll be the first to know where you can go in store to view pieces. We do have a private office located in the Financial District in Toronto. This is by appointment only so kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
2. Do you do custom projects?
Absolutely! We do everything from bridal to repurposing vintage pieces to making something you've dreamed of all come to life.
We have a full-time bridal consultant to assist with engagement and wedding band projects. We always take great pride in turning customizing pieces you may have only ever dreamed of.
3. Do you only work with gold?
We work with all metals: Sterling Silver, 14K or 18K Gold, as well as platinum. Currently our inventory is a mix of 14K and 18K Gold but we can custom make pieces in the metal of your choosing.